Mortgage Loan Processor at Pinnacle Lending Group, Inc.Processing | Las Vegas, NV
Mortgage Loan Processor
Under general supervision, in accordance with established policies and procedures, performs a variety of duties including but not limited to; reviewing the entire loan file for accuracy, submission of the loan file to underwriting. Communication with the LOA throughout the loan process. Requesting CD’s and Closing Docs from the Closing Deptartment.
Skills & Experience
- Proven working experience in a loan processor role
- Good knowledge of banking computer software and MS Office
- Comprehension of direct/indirect lending procedures
- In-depth understanding of relevant rules and regulations
- Excellent communication
- Balance between customer satisfaction orientation and a results driven approach
- Verify all documents in the file – reach out to LOA for missing items
- Calculate income
- Run AUS
- Submit file to Underwriting for initial approval
- Order EPI, credit supplements, title/property docs for the file
- Review and send out loan approval to LO and LOA with outstanding borrower conditions needs list.
- Re-submit file back to Underwriting for CTC.
- Order CD / COC LE
- Requesting closing docs from Closing Department
- Obtain Funding conditions as needed
- Update Calyx Point with status during the loan cycle
- Working with other internal departments as needed
This is a fulltime position