Mortgage Loan Officer AZ at Pinnacle Lending Group, Inc.Loan Origination | Las Vegas, NV
Mortgage Loan Officer AZ
The Loan Officer is responsible for sourcing and originating loan applications from consumers and maintaining relationships to develop an active pipeline of applicants. The Loan Officer will analyze and interpret financial statements, tax returns and loan applications with consideration of underwriting guidelines and loan programs being offered by PInnacle Lending Group, Inc. Ideal candidates for this position have a strong service-oriented mindset with prior loan sale experience, excellent communication skills, and proven knowledge of mortgage lending compliance and regulatory requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to generate leads
- Customer service oriented
- Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Knowledge of various loan products (FHA, VA, conventional, etc.)
- General knowledge of credit reports and debt-to-income ratios
- Ability to adapt to market changes
- Knowledge of the mortgage loan process
- One to two years residential mortgage origination experience required.
- Establish and maintain relationships through frequent travel with individuals including existing clients, past clients, and real estate professionals to generate business referrals.
- Maintain a pipeline of applications within federal and state regulations.
- Analyze mortgage applications and determine the programs best meeting the needs of the consumer.
- Gather required application data and provide initial documents and disclosures to the applicant.
- Communicate and educate the consumer on qualified programs including benefits and risks.
- Provide all applicable initial documents and disclosures to the loan processor.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a fulltime position